Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Sweet Moment With My Little One

"I love you, baby," These are the words we greet our baby whenever she wakes up. Allow me to rephrase. "These are the words we tell her every time, all the time."

We want her to feel that we love her both in words and in actions. I believe that letting a child feel that she is being loved can work wonders. Love can help her appreciate things around her. And in turn, she will give back love to the people who showed and continue to show her love.

Meanwhile, here she is with me just before we go to school. I love you, baby.

phyaboo
November 4, 2014 at 7:26 PM delete

It's a great thing, what you're doing. Your daughter will be able to tell everyone with confidence that you love her, and she will feel all the love in the world even if it's just you and your wife saying this to her

John
November 4, 2014 at 9:22 PM delete

I agree. If someone is exposed to love, that someone will show back love. Same thing applies if someone is exposed to hate. That person will know nothing but hate.

Dianne Salonga
November 4, 2014 at 10:24 PM delete

Parents must teach their children about love and compassion. Nice for you because even in her early age, you teach her good values.

November 5, 2014 at 6:10 AM delete

That is a good video to start my day lol. Very cute and adorable. Let her see that when shes old enough and see her reaction, that would be priceless.

Cyndi Gestiada
November 5, 2014 at 7:11 AM delete

Such a sweet father! I hope all fathers are like you :)

Gemma| My Dailies
November 5, 2014 at 8:02 AM delete

soooo cute! wahhhh It'll be hard to let her go someday soon!

sarj
November 5, 2014 at 10:41 AM delete

Seeing this, I remember my daughter and her Tatay in this sweet moment together. Moments like this build confidence to daughters that they don't need to look for attention outside the home.

Franc Ramon
November 5, 2014 at 2:25 PM delete

You're little one needs all the I love you she can get. She's so cute.

November 5, 2014 at 3:15 PM delete

This is only one aspect of parenting and there's more to instill while the child's growing up. Loving your child the way you want it to be is the most beautiful thing in the world. Keep it up in teaching...I love you.