Friday, January 16, 2015

Kids watching "Doraemon" whilst lying on Big C's shiny floor

If you think Big C Supermarket is only for shopping and dining, then you are misinformed :) Entertainment? Of course. Aside from Major Cineplex and the arcade center, there is also another place where you can actually relax... on the floor.

My colleague at the university uploaded this photo on her Facebook account. Lying on the cold floor with legs crossed and oblivious of people passing was indeed awesome. Notice as well the one in stripes whose hands were behind his head. Can you top that?

January 19, 2015 at 9:47 PM delete

There is something with kids and cartoons, but why blame kids even I like to watch cartoons every now and then. But lying on supermarket floor is sure a new benchmark... :)

January 19, 2015 at 10:38 PM delete

Aren't children amazing? Life is so simple for them. Want to watch Doraemon? Just lay down! Lol. Simplicity and beauty of childhood.

Franc Ramon
January 19, 2015 at 11:08 PM delete

I'm sure people envy how chill and comfortable they are. Kids will be kids. They also love Doraemon.

Sarah
January 20, 2015 at 5:24 AM delete

Seeing kids watching TV inside malls isn't new to me. But seeing them so relaxed, lying on the floor, that is something new. :)

jchp121
January 20, 2015 at 8:12 PM delete

This looks so cute but they should give maybe cushions to sit on! Haha!

Kat
January 20, 2015 at 11:02 PM delete

Awww. Cute kids. Let kids be kids. Ahh... to be a kid again. But I am thinking that if the parents are germophobes, they would freak out at this sight. :) -katrina centeno

ronley
January 21, 2015 at 10:16 AM delete

Kids being Kids! They seems so cool and relax and they don't even care what people thinks about. Cute!

Louise ツ
January 21, 2015 at 8:46 PM delete

This is one reason why it's nice to be kid; very innocent and carefree. They don't care of the floor is dirty and wouldn't give a damn about other people passing by as long as they get what they want and that is to watch Doraemon.

I admit I do sometimes wish I was a kid again.