Monday, March 30, 2015

Meet Pietro Boselli, the world's hottest maths teacher

Pietro Boselli, 26, originally from Negrar Italy, was a former lecturer at University College London teaching mechanical engineering class. He was branded the "world's hottest maths teacher" after his students found out that he is also a top fashion model who loves going to the gym.

One of Boselli's students tried a simple search for his name on Google. After discovering his 6 feet 1 lecturer's Instagram with more than 46,000 followers, Arief Azli tweeted: 'That moment when you realize your maths lecturer is a top designer model.'

He posted a picture of his lecturer scribbling equations on the whiteboard next to one of him shirtless with the caption: 'Only at UCL‬ ‪#‎MechanicalEngineers‬ ‪#‎ModellingandAnalysis ‪#‎Bromance‬.'

Other students soon followed suit and posted pictures of him taking classes, with one saying: 'This is why I never miss a class'.

If you're a student of Boselli who has a PhD in Mechanical Engineering and was crowned the European Fitness Model Champion in 2014, would you miss the class?

Source: dailymail.co.uk

Fatemah Sajwani
March 30, 2015 at 8:17 PM delete

Haha. How can his students even concentrate in the class?

Danessa Foo
March 31, 2015 at 11:31 AM delete

oh wow! If I had this gentleman as my lecturer, I would have a tough time concentrating on my thesis.

March 31, 2015 at 3:17 PM delete

Pietro Boselli has been exploding everywhere and it is pretty crazy that a professor would be a model at the same time because of his good looks! Haha!

R U S S
March 31, 2015 at 5:04 PM delete

Talk about motivation and distraction rolled into one. I've seen this one in my FB news feed. I wouldn't be able to concentrate if my math teacher were that goodlooking, lol. But I'd surely not want to miss class.

Tiffany Yong
March 31, 2015 at 11:57 PM delete

Haha, too bad, he stopped teaching. But he hasn't stopped modelling!

Kelly Chin
April 1, 2015 at 9:38 AM delete

Wow! He is hot. If I have a teacher like him I think I will melt, not able to concentrate in the class... hahaha.

Pal Raine
April 1, 2015 at 1:30 PM delete

Oh my, I need to concentrate with my studies...hahahahaha....really? He is a teacher? WOW! Very good looking and intelligent as well.

papaleng
April 1, 2015 at 3:32 PM delete

I will definitely drop his class if he happens to be the teacher..ha,ha,ha... There will always be distraction in the class.

ElizOF
April 1, 2015 at 7:25 PM delete

This is interesting news. It makes you realize why the teaching profession gets no respect. If he wasn't a hot looking model, no one would care.
Eliz Frank

dmhyf
April 1, 2015 at 9:15 PM delete

Impressive that he can maintain a gym routine, a modelling career, a teaching career on top of graduate school! And maybe juggling girlfriends (or is it boyfriends?) on the side. Haha! - Fred

Amanda Love
April 1, 2015 at 10:26 PM delete

I would totally miss that class and I'm sure all the students in his class would miss him too. My math teacher wasn't as hot and I think if he was I would have done so much better. :)

Kylie Wenn
April 2, 2015 at 1:47 PM delete

With the kind of look to become model, with the kind of knowledge to teach, bet this guy is perfect.. :p

April 4, 2015 at 3:33 AM delete

Smart and handsome!Oh my God this guy is perfect!